Friday, September 4, 2009

Travel Log - Day 4

Winnipeg, Manitoba - Thunder Bay, Ontario ~ 776.5km

Along the way to our destinatin, we stopped into a little town called Kenora. It was cute, but I noticed lots of street people for such a small town. It's one of those cute towns with lots of potential to be way cuter if they'd fix up the main core.

Hotels were all sold out in Thunder Bay because the university students were going to be checking into their dorms the next day and many were brought to town by their parents who were staying to help them settle in.

We slept in the Walmart parking lot over by all the RVers (this is a common thing for people on the road). The store was a 24hr one so if we had to go to the bathroom we could go into the store. I knew I should have taken the seats out of my van and put a foamy down - too bad I didn't!

~ move clock ahead an hour (eastern time)

No comments:

Post a Comment