Sunday, December 28, 2008

193.6



That's the number of pounds the Outer Self carries around while,



the Inner Self flits freely and lightly around.


The Inner and Outer Selves were aligned while running all those hours; they came together as equals crossing the finish lines.


Find the strength, courage, honesty and clarity to become detached from the rituals of tea and sweets, so that the Inner and Outer Selves can re-align once more.


Dear Self,

As shocking, disturbing and uncomfortable as these pictures may be, please visit them regularly as they will help you on your journey. Be kind and gentle to yourself and remember you really aren't as grumpy and sad as you look in your picture.

Lovingly, Me

1 comment:

  1. I totally understand.
    I'm often surprised by the mirror - my insides definitely flit and fly about. My outsides don't seem cumbersome, even, until I happen to see a mirror.
    "Really?" I think.
    Quite surprising.
    I go from "Eeeeek!!" to- "I can't get down on myself about this - I have too much I feel bad about already."

    That's where I am today.
    But wanting the harmony of Body and Spirit, definitely.

    ReplyDelete