Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Seeing the list makes me feel better

I enjoy reading out loud to my kids. I had hoped to try and read about ten novels a year. Nice fantasy. When I updated this list today, I could see that I've only read about four to five a year. That's okay, I'm feel pretty good, because even though the list has been built over a six and a half year period, it sure looks long standing on its own.

I'm content.

  1. Little House in the Big Woods
  2. Little House on the Prairie
  3. Charlotte's Web
  4. Trumpet of the Swan
  5. Farmer Boy
  6. Anne of Green Gables
  7. The Magician's Nephew
  8. On the Banks of Plum Creek
  9. The Swiss Family Robinson
  10. The Hundred Dresses
  11. Sarah, Plain and Tall
  12. Skylark
  13. Caleb's Story
  14. Harry Potter (#1)
  15. Amish Adventure
  16. Underground to Canada
  17. Roll of Thunder, Hear My Cry
  18. Twenty and Ten
  19. Owl's in the Family
  20. Mr. Popper's Penguin
  21. Island of the Blue Dolphins
  22. White Lilly
  23. My Side of the Mountain
  24. The Endless Steppe
  25. Factory Girl
  26. Indian Captive
  27. A Chance Child
  28. Julie and the Wolves - audiobook
  29. Lilly's Crossing - audiobook
  30. Where the Red Fern Grows - audiobook

No comments:

Post a Comment