Wednesday, February 11, 2009

TV again

The news is on and a university in Vancouver is talking about constructing a gondola for its students to get to classes quicker and easier. Owen pipes up to say, "I thought a gondola was a boat with a guy in it with a long pole to push the boat along on the water?"

Again, I ask, "How do you know that?"

"It was on TV on George Shrinks", says he.

Being the last child of four, he watches way more TV than the others did.

Because I was going to be a mom that "picked" not to have cable in my house so my kids would be more creative and imaginative without TV....that....that...."time waster!".

Survivor Man has informed him of much, just as Dirty Jobs, How It's Made, cooking shows AND George Shrinks.

Of course its American Idol night tonight......what will go on in their individual brains while watching that show?

No comments:

Post a Comment